Thursday 23 May 2019

Maths!

Hello! This week we didn't do anything super fun anyway i'm going to talk about our maths this week! So I personally find this type math very easy! But not to easy it still takes me a little bit of time to figure it out. currently the people in my group are Chester, Carlos (me), Chase, Mac, Maria, Jolie, Chanelle and Avie we are currently separated into two groups Mac, Maria, And Jolie then me Chester, Chase, Avie and Chanelle.

Koka Ngaire is the teacher of our group! So far we've been doing this type of math for about a week or two. Lately we've been breaking a code the start of it is  is "what happens to bicycles" and the answer is "they get recycled" not so amazing but at least we broke the code! 
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.