Wednesday 4 November 2020

As Aerodynamic As A... Pig? (NOT CLICKBAIT)

 

For maniakalani today in Hub Mako we had to create a fake news article. Hunter and I this article about a lobster being as aerodynamic pig. I found it easy to find the images we needed to get. I found it hard to choose the topic we were going to write about.  I really enjoyed Creating the article. Next time I need to work faster because I didn't have a description for the writing when I posted it because I was rushing to get ready for the end of school. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.