Wednesday 26 June 2019

How long?

Hello today i'm going to show you a bit of my math enjoy!

So on Thursday 30 May 2019 I finally got back to school after being sick for three days and  anyway we did our math strand. Hone Eats Breakfast 105 minutes each week 7 days a week 105 divided by 7 = 15 minutes! After that we have to do hone's time brushing his teeth getting dressed and traveling to school. I'm a bit behind on my work because like I said earlier I've been sick for three days so most of the group were outside doing a screencastify on their learning.

Here is a photo of my maths  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.