Friday 5 July 2019

Term 2 reflection

Term 2 was great term with our retro tech focus and going to Museum of Technology! Hockey, E  village, soccer, Play Based Learning and just general learning! 

I'd say my favorite activities were... Art on Fridays, hockey, PBL and Tinker lab. Term 2 I'd say was the best term so far this year probably because we've only gone through 2 terms. I've enjoyed playing hockey on Wednesdays and Tuesdays. Also the shine cards amazingness is just enough to make the palms of my hands sweat and the excitement of seeing what house got the most shine cards during the week and term!

 I hope it gets better next term!
          

2 comments:

  1. Hey Carlos it's Jack

    I couldn't agree more Term 2 was Amazing. And now that I know how good you are at hockey. I can't even imagine how much you love that sport. I love how you included the
    retro tech learning. because I loved retro tech. Did you have a turn on the electric scooter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carlos
    I remember doing most of those exciting things.You used some keywords in there like amazingness and excitement.You also explained everything really well.Did you do skid's on the electric scooter?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.